To import an Excel file into LORAN, follow these steps:
- Login to RISK66.com.
- Using our import specification file, ensure your excel file meets all the guidelines.
- Save your Excel file to your computer.
If the file you are uploading is for a new client...
- In RISK66.com, click the "Add Client" button on the top left of the screen.
- Enter the name of the client (and any additional information you may want to keep on that client).
- Press "Save".
- Click the "LORAN" button on the left sidebar.
- Find the client you wish to upload a file for.
- To the far right of your client's name, click "Manage".
- Choose "Import Loss Run".
- Click the "Choose File" button and navigate to the location on your computer where you saved the attached Excel file.
- Click "Upload".
If your file finishes successfully...
- Great! Click the to see more details or to print your report.
If your file finishes with warning...
- This does not mean you can not print the report. It simply means that your data lacks some information that will cause certain graphs to not show.
- To see more details, click the icon, or click to print your report.
To see more about why your file may be finishing with warning, see our FAQs Why am I not seeing certain graphs on every LORAN report?. and LORAN - "FAILURE - See Errors" and "SUCCESS - See Warning" Messages
If your file finishes unsuccessfully...
- Click the icon to see more information about why.
- Make changes to your file as necessary and upload again.
To see more about why your file may be finishing unsuccessfully, see our FAQ LORAN - "FAILURE - See Errors" and "SUCCESS - See Warning" Messages