RISK66 can import your PC Loss Forecaster LF3 files.
To import a file:
1. Open the Loss Forecaster tool from the toolbar. Navigate to the client that you want to import the file. If the client does not exist, click the button to create it.
NOTE: If you want to import many files at once for a variety of clients, you can create a client called _Imports, to import up to 20 files into at once. Then copy or move the individual file to the correct client, as needed.
2. Once you have selected the correct client, hover over the "Add" button and click the "Import PC LF3 or Excel File" option.
3. The import screen will open. This screen allows you to select up to 20 files to import at one time. First, specify whether you are importing a PC L3F file or an Excel File.
4. Click to select a file. You can continue to click and select one file at a time, or you can use "Ctrl" click to select multiple files at one. Once you have selected all the files to import, click "Upload".
5. Once the import is complete, you will see the following screen:
You can click the to edit any file from here or you can click the button to return to the previous screen. The newly imported files will be listed under the selected client. All imported files will have the title "Imported from" followed by the PC file title, as well as the import date. The title can be changed by clicking the "Edit" button under the "Settings" button to edit the file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.