LF uses a national average payment schedule by line of coverage. This schedule, annually reviewed and updated as needed by our actuaries, and cannot be viewed or adjusted. If you need a greater depth of analysis or customization involving present value factors, please contact us to discuss how our actuaries can help you with an independent analysis.
Articles in this section
- How do I include an acquisition in a loss projection analysis?
- How do I best utilize the state weighting capability of Loss Forecaster for a Workers Compensation analysis?
- My client has acquired another company. Would separate or combined loss projections be best?
- Why am I getting the message "This evaluation date must provide six months of loss development for the period." when trying to input the evaluation date for the current policy year?
- Why am I getting the message, "Paid cannot be greater than occurred.” on the Limited Incurred/Paid Losses column?
- What is the difference between the two methods of loss development?
- How should I weight the workers compensation inflation trend factors?
- If I have a client’s loss development history, can I use that data in Loss Forecaster?
- How do I enter data on the "Excess of Limit Data Input" page?
- How does LF develop losses for a period which is closed (fully paid)?