Entering Analysis Data
- How do I include an acquisition in a loss projection analysis?
- How do I best utilize the state weighting capability of Loss Forecaster for a Workers Compensation analysis?
- My client has acquired another company. Would separate or combined loss projections be best?
- Why am I getting the message "This evaluation date must provide six months of loss development for the period." when trying to input the evaluation date for the current policy year?
- Why am I getting the message, "Paid cannot be greater than occurred.” on the Limited Incurred/Paid Losses column?
- What is the difference between the two methods of loss development?
- How do I copy a forecast in Loss Forecaster?
- How do I import an Excel file to Loss Forecaster?
- How do I share a Loss Forecaster file in RISK66? How do I share an entire client (folder) in RISK66?
- How do I import a PC Loss Forecaster (LF3) file?
- How do I convert a Loss Projection into a Reserve Analysis?
- How do I export a Loss Forecaster file to Excel?
Loss Projection & Reserve Analysis Scenarios
- What types of analyses can Loss Forecaster provide for my client with different loss limits (deductibles) by year?
- Reserve Analysis - Why are my LDFs 1.000? How do I avoid this?
- Reserve Analysis - Why can't I choose "Incurred" method?
- Is there a way to take the unlimited LDFs that are built into Loss Forecaster and adjust them for deductible size to get limited LDFs without developing my own book of business triangles at various retentions and approximating the relativities at various
- How can I measure the effectiveness of my loss control program?
- What is the range of my projected losses?
- Are there industry specific LDF’s?
- I have a problem with how the LDFs are generated when all the losses are paid. In these situations, the incurred LDF is 1.00 - shouldn't there still be an IBNR element to the LDFs?
- What is the source of the LDFs (loss development factors) and other trending data in Loss Forecaster? Are they specific to the selected industry?
- The inflation rate implied by the inflation trend factors varies by line of coverage. Why is the inflation rate not constant?