LF uses a national average payment schedule by line of coverage. This schedule, annually reviewed and updated as needed by our actuaries, and cannot be viewed or adjusted. If you need a greater depth of analysis or customization involving present value factors, please contact us to discuss how our actuaries can help you with an independent analysis.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting the message, "Paid cannot be greater than occurred.” on the Limited Incurred/Paid Losses column,
- What is the difference between the two methods of loss development?
- How should I weight the workers compensation inflation trend factors?
- If I have a client’s loss development history, can I use that data in Loss Forecaster?
- How do I enter data on the "Excess of Limit Data Input" page?
- How does LF develop losses for a period which is closed (fully paid)?
- Have the adjusted loss amounts on the pure loss rate report been adjusted to reflect today's dollars, not what was actually paid?
- How can I view or change the factors used for the present value (payout schedule) calculations?
- What value do I enter for the incurred large loss on the "Excess of Limit Data Input" page?
- What do I enter for the loss limit on the "Analysis Setup Data" page?