A quick review of indemnity versus medical losses will indicate an appropriate weighting between the average wage trend and medical CPI trend.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting the message "This evaluation date must provide six months of loss development for the period." when trying to input the evaluation date for the current policy year?
- Why am I getting the message, "Paid cannot be greater than occurred.” on the Limited Incurred/Paid Losses column?
- What is the difference between the two methods of loss development?
- How should I weight the workers compensation inflation trend factors?
- If I have a client’s loss development history, can I use that data in Loss Forecaster?
- How do I enter data on the "Excess of Limit Data Input" page?
- How does LF develop losses for a period which is closed (fully paid)?
- Have the adjusted loss amounts on the pure loss rate report been adjusted to reflect today's dollars, not what was actually paid?
- How can I view or change the factors used for the present value (payout schedule) calculations?
- What value do I enter for the incurred large loss on the "Excess of Limit Data Input" page?