The Losses Excess of Threshold impact the calculation of Adjusted Losses. The Adjusted Losses are the restatement of Estimated Ultimate Losses with consideration given to inflation and trending. The Losses Excess of Threshold have no impact on the Selected Estimated Ultimate Incurred Losses.
Articles in this section
- How do I convert a Loss Projection into a Reserve Analysis?
- What is a Loss Projection?
- What is a Reserve Analysis?
- Does Loss Forecaster limit development on individual claims that have exceeded the retention/loss limit?
- Does Loss Forecaster have the capability to produce Loss Development Triangles?
- How is IBNR accounted for in Loss Forecaster?
- How do loss projections using the same data but different loss limits produce the same results?
- Is there a specific industry accepted reason that the Confidence Interval defaults to a factor between 60%-65%?
- Where in the calculation does the Excess of Threshold Data impact the calculation?
- How can I add a custom logo to my Loss Forecaster reports?