The Losses Excess of Threshold impact the calculation of Adjusted Losses. The Adjusted Losses are the restatement of Estimated Ultimate Losses with consideration given to inflation and trending. The Losses Excess of Threshold have no impact on the Selected Estimated Ultimate Incurred Losses.
Articles in this section
- How do I copy a forecast in Loss Forecaster?
- How do I import an Excel file to Loss Forecaster?
- How do I share a Loss Forecaster file in RISK66? How do I share an entire client (folder) in RISK66?
- How do I import a PC Loss Forecaster (LF3) file?
- How do I convert a Loss Projection into a Reserve Analysis?
- How do I export a Loss Forecaster file to Excel?
- What is a Loss Projection?
- What is a Reserve Analysis?
- Does Loss Forecaster limit development on individual claims that have exceeded the retention/loss limit?
- Does Loss Forecaster have the capability to produce Loss Development Triangles?