Loss Forecaster develops losses independent of whether or not they have met the retention. Due to the potential need for nuance when limiting development on individual claims, that calculation is not within the scope of Loss Forecaster. However, when selecting ultimate losses on the “Selected Estimated Ultimate Incurred Losses” page, you do have the option of manually entering a selection. If you would like to make a selection that reflects limited claim development, you may do so on that page.
Articles in this section
- How do I import an Excel file to Loss Forecaster?
- How do I share a Loss Forecaster file in RISK66? How do I share an entire client (folder) in RISK66?
- How do I import a PC Loss Forecaster (LF3) file?
- How do I convert a Loss Projection into a Reserve Analysis?
- How do I export a Loss Forecaster file to Excel?
- What is a Loss Projection?
- What is a Reserve Analysis?
- Does Loss Forecaster limit development on individual claims that have exceeded the retention/loss limit?
- Does Loss Forecaster have the capability to produce Loss Development Triangles?
- How is IBNR accounted for in Loss Forecaster?