To import a LORAN file successfully, a list of specifications must be met. When they aren't, you may see one of the following:
FAILURE - See Errors - This means your file could not be imported. When you click the details button, you will see one or more of the following messages:
- ERROR - "Process failed." - This means that something unexpected occurred. Try to import again, and if that does not work, contact us at support@SIGMAactuary.com and we will look at it and see if we can determine what really happened.
- ERROR - "The following required targets were not present in the spreadsheet:" - This error means that one or more required fields were missing from your file. The required fields are: Incident Date, Report Date, Claim Status, Paid Amount, Outstanding Amount.
- ERROR - "No records found in the import file." - This error means there are no valid records to import and can be caused by a few things. Double check your file to make sure your data is on the first sheet and that there is not a blank first column or a subtotal row that might be confusing the parser.
SUCCESS - See Warning - This means that your file imported successfully and we can provide a report, but there is something you should double check first. When you click the details button, you will see one or more of the following messages:
- WARNING - "The following expected targets were not present in the spreadsheet:" - This error means that one or more of our breakdown fields were missing from your file. The breakdown fields that will produce this message are: Date Claim Closed, Claim Type. When a breakdown field is missing, the report will still run. However, there are certain graphs that will be omitted. If you intentionally omitted this information, ignore and proceed with the report.
- WARNING - "The following fields are required but were not provided on record:" - This means that one of the required fields is missing on a certain row. The field is mapped correctly, but missing values on a certain line. Double check your data on the specified lines for subtotals or missing data.
- INFO - "The following fields were present in the source, but will not be mapped:" - produced by any field in the spreadsheet that LORAN does not recognize. If you do not want to map the fields listed, simply ignore this. If you do, check the import specifications file and ensure your mapping is correct.